Final Report - Tuesday, January 10, 2006
- Our consultants final report presented on January 5, 2006 Read more!
Consultant Report 12-1-2005
- 2nd Survey results. Here you will find the results of the second survey by the Connections Group, as well as their final report.Read more!
Consultant report 11-21-2005
- North Highline Governance FAQ - Wednesday, November 23, 2005
At the November 21st meeting, our consultant provided this document that answers the most frequently asked questions.Read more!
- Written comments from meeting attendees - Thursday, December 15, 2005
Consultant reports 11-3-2005
- Seattle City Council Resolution 30666 - Tuesday, November 08, 2005
Seattle City Council Resolution regarding designating North Highline and West Hill as Potential Annexation Areas.
- Seattle and Burien response to NHUAC questions - Saturday, November 05, 2005. NHUAC asked Seattle and Burien to answer questions regarding governance of the area. The answers are listed side by side.Read more!
Consultant Reports 10-20-2005
- Taxpayer Impact Report - Sunday, October 23, 2005 Taxpayer Impact Report for the options of Incorporation, Annexing to Burien and Annexing to Seattle. Read more!
- CIP Report
Capital Improvement Project List.
- Fiscal Balance 10-20-05 - Sunday, October 23, 2005
Latest Fiscal Balance Report.
Consultant Reports 10-6-2005
- Cost Report 10-6-05 Line Item List.
Line item cost report.
- Cost Report 10-6-05 W/Appendices - Sunday, October 23, 2005
Preliminary Cost Report.
Consultant Reports - July and August 2005
- First survey results - Wednesday, January 04, 2006.
Over 1500 residents were interviewed.
- Focus Group Report
Focus Groups met August 3rd and August 6th 2005 to discuss governance options.
- North Highline Governance Study - Sunday, October 23, 2005.
A calendar of meetings and milestones for the remainder of the Governance Study.
- Level of Service Wall Posters of Key Services
A set of eight posters depicting level of service measures for six key groups of services.
- Level of Service Handout - Sunday, October 23, 2005 This set of tables collects and compares levels of service measures for North Highline, Seattle and Burien.
Draft Revenues Report - Consultant report presented to the NHUAC 7/21/05 - Sunday, October 23, 2005
- This report uses the fiscal bases to estimate the core revenues that would be generated by North Highline area if it were incorporated or if it were annexed to either Burien or Seattle.
Fiscal Bases - Consultant report presented to the NHUAC 7/21/05
- This report collects and summarizes information on North Highline’s fiscal base, from which revenues and expenses can later be easily derived, discussed, and modified for reasonable rate assumptions.